This healthy fudge takes only 5 minutes of work and tastes so good.
My kids could not stop eating it. They didn’t even suspect that it was healthy.
Want more healthy treats for your kids (or you)? You might want to try these:
Healthy Nutty Butter Fudge
1/2 C coconut oil
1 C nut butter of choice
1/3 C coconut flour
1 tsp vanilla
Stevia to taste (or 2 Tbsp powdered sugar, if you don’t need it to be paleo or keto)
1. Combine the coconut oil and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until the coconut oil is melted.
2. Stir the coconut oil and peanut butter until they are well combined.
3. Add the vanilla, coconut flour, and stevia (or sugar). Combine well.
4. Pour into a 9×5 pan or a mini muffin tin.
5. Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes to allow the fudge to harden.
6. Store leftovers in the fridge.