steal share your kids’ Halloween candy? Try these healthy brownies instead!
Or click on the healthy desserts link below to find more tasty desserts that you won’t feel guilty about eating!
Random parenting note: I just want to make it clear that I’m not necessarily against
stealing sharing your kids’ Halloween candy (aside from its negative health consequences). I discovered this hilarious music video that describes my feelings about Halloween candy very well.
Grain-free Banana Brownies
3/4 C almond flour
1/3 C cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3 ripe bananas
2/3 C peanut butter (almond butter for paleo)
2 – 4 Tbsp honey (depending on how sweet you like your brownies)
1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Prepare an 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt and mix until well combined.
- Add the bananas, eggs, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla and mix until everything is well incorporated. (You can also mix everything in a blender or food processor)
- Spread the brownie batter in the 8×8 baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.