Brussel sprouts roasted in olive oil with salt, pepper, and garlic, then drizzled with honey. YUM!
I’m always looking for vegetable recipes that my kids actually like – and this one’s a keeper. These brussel sprouts are crispy and flavorful with just the right amount of sweetness.
Here are some more healthy veggie recipes that your kids might actually like!
Sweet Garlic Brussel Sprouts
1 lb brussel sprouts, cut into halves or quarters
3 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 Tbsp honey (use maple syrup for vegan)
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. In a medium bowl, toss brussel sprouts with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
4. Spread the brussel sprouts out in a single layer on the baking sheet.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
6. Remove the brussel sprouts from the oven and place in a medium bowl. Drizzle honey over the top of the brussel sprouts and stir to combine.
7. Serve hot.