This is my kind of recipe – super flavorful and super easy!
This chicken basically cooks itself in your slow cooker. Shred it when you’re ready to eat and you’re good to go.
Try the chicken with diced red onions, sliced olives, and feta cheese over quinoa or in a whole wheat pita sandwich. (Try this 100% whole wheat pita recipe!)
Try these other super easy slow cooker recipes!
Slow Cooker Greek Chicken
2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 C olive oil
1/4 C lemon juice
2 Tbsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp oregano
1 tsp salt
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp rosemary
1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Arrange the chicken in your slow cooker.
2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
3. Pour the olive oil/spice mixture over the chicken in the slow cooker.
4. About 10 minutes before you’d like to eat, remove the chicken from the slow cooker. Shred the chicken and return it to the slow cooker to keep it warm until you’re ready to eat.
5. Serve hot with spinach, diced red onions, sliced black olives and feta cheese over quinoa or cauliflower rice or in a sandwich.
This recipe was adapted from here.