Lightly breaded chicken tenders baked in butter and honey. These are soooo delicious!
I love this dish because it’s so easy to throw together and the kids (plus my husband and I) always enjoy it.
This recipe is a simple variation of my crispy chicken tenders. You just add honey during the last few minutes of cooking to get a sweet glazed flavor.
Want some more easy chicken recipes? Try these!
Crispy Honey Chicken Tenders
2 lbs chicken tenders
1/2 C flour
2 tsp salt
2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1/3 C butter
1/3 C honey
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Place the butter in a 9×13 pan.
- Place the pan in the oven to let the butter melt.
- Meanwhile, mix the flour, pepper, salt, paprika, and garlic powder in a gallon-sized ziploc bag.
Add the chicken to the flour mixture. Shake the chicken around so that each tender is well coated with the flour mixture.
- Once the butter is melted, remove pan from the oven.
- Place the chicken tenders in the pan, in a single layer.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and turn the chicken tenders over.
- Cook another 15 minutes.
- Take the pan of chicken out of the oven. Drizzle the honey over the chicken tenders.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.