This healthy single-serving treat needs only 5 ingredients and is ready in less than 5 minutes!
Sometimes I really need a treat. Like RIGHT NOW. This cookie bowl is easy to put together and cooks in the microwave in one minute. It’s healthy, but it tastes like dessert.
It’s the perfect way to satisfy my sugar cravings!
Trying to eat healthy but don’t want to give up dessert? Try these other healthy dessert recipes:
Do you love easy, healthy recipes? Sign up to get updates about new Tasty, Easy, Healthy recipes!
Chocolate Chip Bowl
1/3 C quick oats
2-3 Tbsp milk (use almond milk for vegan)
1-2 tsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp peanut butter
1/2 – 1 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, oats and brown sugar.
- Add the peanut butter to the bowl, but you don’t need to mix it in.
- Microwave for 1 minute on high.
- Remove bowl from microwave and stir until the peanut butter is well incorporated.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the oatmeal. Serve immediately.