This light, colorful salad is easy to put together and makes a great addition to a summer BBQ.
Raspberry Broccoli Salad
For the salad:
1 head broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 small red onion, chopped
1 C chopped pecans
6 oz raspberries
For the dressing:
2/3 C mayonnaise
1/4 C red wine vinegar
2 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp lemon juice
1. Combine the broccoli, cauliflower, onion, and pecans in a large bowl.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the ingredients for the dressing. Whisk to get rid of any lumps.
3. Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture and stir to make sure the veggies are well coated with the dressing.
4. Chill the broccoli mixture until you are ready to serve it.
5. Add the raspberries just before serving.
This recipe was adapted from here.