This quick veggie side dish is a cinch to put together!
For this dish, I use Lawry’s seasoned salt. If you don’t have that on hand, you can make your own seasoning from scratch.
Want some more easy veggie side dishes? Try these:
Or check out my collection of easy vegetable recipes here!
Quick Seasoned Carrots
2-3 C carrots (about 3 carrots), peeled and cut into 1-inch quarters
1/4 tsp seasoned salt
1. Fill a medium pot halfway with water. Cover and bring the water to boil over high heat.
2. Put carrots in the boiling water and cover.
3. Let the carrots cook for 3-4 minutes (3 min for crispy, 4 min for softer carrots). Watch the water during this time, if it starts to boil over, turn the heat down to med-low.
4. Drain the carrots and put in a small-medium bowl.
5. Sprinkle the seasoned salt over the carrots and toss to combine.
6. Serve hot.