Try this sweeter take on roasted butternut squash – it has the flavor of pumpkin pie!
This recipe is a sweeter variation of my roasted butternut squash.
Time: 35 minutes
3 C butternut squash, cut into bite-sized cubes
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp honey
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Prepare a metal baking sheet with cooking spray. (I line my baking sheet with aluminum foil to make the clean-up easier.)
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Stir until all of the ingredients are well distributed.
- Spread the squash over the baking dish in a single layer.
- Bake 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Serve hot.