Granola is pretty easy to make. The only trick is figuring out when the granola is done cooking. Since the granola won’t crisp up until it cools, it can be hard to tell when the granola is fully cooked. See this tutorial for help on cooking granola.
Serving size: 1/2 C
Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Prepare a metal baking sheet with cooking spray. (I line my baking sheet with aluminum foil to make the clean-up easier.)
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Add the pumpkin, oil and honey. Mix until well combined.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the oats begin to turn a golden brown, stirring halfway through. If you’re not sure whether the granola is done cooking, see this tutorial.
This recipe is adapted from here.