These savory biscuits are ready in just 20 minutes!
I don’t strictly adhere to any particular diet (like Paleo, Vegan, Keto, etc.), but I have found that it is easier for me to maintain my weight if I put some limits on how much bread and pasta I eat. So, sometimes, when I really want bread or rolls with my dinner, I try a grain-free option – like these paleo rosemary biscuits.
These biscuits are quick and easy and go great with just about any dinner. Plus, they are so satisfying – they don’t taste “healthy” to me at all!
Time: 20 minutes
2 C almond flour
2 tsp baking powder (gluten-free, if needed)
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 C olive oil
1 Tbsp rosemary
1/4 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, salt, rosemary, oregano, and garlic powder.
- Add eggs and oil. Mix until well combined.
- Drop tablespoon-sized scoops of the biscuit batter onto the cookie sheet. (I use a cookie scoop to make this step easier.) Slightly flatten the batter with your hand or a spoon.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until lightly golden.
This recipe is adapted from here.