Fresh broccoli florets roasted in the oven – so delicious!
My kids don’t generally love vegetables – but they actually ask for seconds when I make broccoli this way!
Time: 20 minutes
4 C broccoli florets
2 T olive oil
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss the broccoli with the olive oil and spices.
- Spread the broccoli on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the oven for 14-16 minutes.
- Serve hot.