These delicious yet healthy treats have only 4 ingredients and take only 10 minutes to prepare!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
1 C peanut butter
1/2 C coconut flour
1/4 C honey (substitute maple syrup for vegan)
3/4 C dark chocolate chips
1/4 C plus 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- Combine the 1 C peanut butter, coconut flour and honey in a medium bowl.
- Once well combined, spread the peanut butter mixture in an 8×8 pan.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and remaining peanut butter.
- Heat in the microwave at 50% heat for one minute. Remove from microwave and stir. Continue to heat for one minute and stir, until the chocolate chips are fully melted.
- Stir the chocolate and peanut butter until well combined.
- Spread over the peanut butter layer.
- Cool in the refrigerator for about an hour, to allow the chocolate to harden.
This recipe is modified from here.