I LOVE this grilled salmon! It’s so quick and easy and SOOO flavorful!
Time: 20 minutes
1 lb salmon, with skin removed*
1/4 C olive oil
Old Bay seasoning
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut salmon into four equally sized pieces.
- Brush olive oil onto one side of each salmon piece.
- Liberally sprinkle garlic powder, pepper and Old Bay seasoning onto the salmon.
- Flip the salmon pieces over, and repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Cook on the grill, about 3-4 minutes on each side, until done.
* I prefer salmon with the skin removed, but it still comes out awesome with the skin on.