This grilled salmon is so quick and easy and soooo flavorful.
I love salmon! Try these other easy delicious recipes:
Grilled Herb Salmon
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb salmon, with skin removed*
- 1/4 C olive oil
- garlic powder
- black pepper
- Old Bay seasoning
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut the salmon into four equally-sized pieces.
- Brush olive oil onto the top of each salmon piece.
- Liberally sprinkle garlic powder, pepper, and Old Bay seasoning onto the salmon.
- Flip the salmon pieces over, and repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Cook on the grill, about 3-4 minutes on each side, until done.
* I prefer salmon with the skin removed, but it still comes out awesome with the skin on.