These tasty, nutritious waffles are a great way to start your day!
Makes: 12 waffles
Time: 20 minutes
1 1/2 C whole wheat flour
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 3/4 C milk
1/2 C vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat your waffle iron and prepare with cooking spray.
- Combine the flour, sugar, and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Cook waffle batter in batches, for about 3-4 minutes each.
- Serve warm with your favorite toppings.