This flavorful, moist chicken is so easy to cook on your grill!
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2/3 C olive oil
1/3 C lemon juice
1/3 C soy sauce
1/4 C red wine vinegar
1/2 C honey
2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp salt
2 tsp pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Set aside 1/3 C of the marinade for grilling and another 1/3 C for serving.
- Pour the remaining marinade in a gallon-sized ziploc bag.
- Add the chicken to the marinade. Let marinade for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Cook on the grill over medium heat. Occasionally brush marinade on the chicken as it cooks. Cook the chicken until it is done, approximately 6 minutes on each side.
- Serve with the remaining marinade.
This recipe is adapted from here.