These delicious fudgy brownies are so easy to make and surprisingly healthy!
My grocery store sells little containers of mashed avocado – I love using them instead of buying fresh avocados. They taste just as good, and it saves me some prep time.
I have made these brownies several times and they always come out WONDERFUL. I messed up one time and forgot to add the honey. I thought the brownies would be ruined, but they were still pretty good. Definitely not as sweet, but still pretty tasty. So if you like your desserts to be low in added sugar – feel free to reduce or even skip the honey.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish.
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips in your food processor. Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Add 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips to the mixture and pulse a few times to mix in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the brownie batter in the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 23-27 minutes.