This is a family favorite! Breaded chicken tenders cooked in butter. Delicious and easy!
Time: 45 minutes
2 lbs chicken tenders
1/2 C flour
2 tsp salt
2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1/3 C butter
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Place the butter in a 9×13 pan.
- Place the pan in the oven to let the butter melt.
- Meanwhile, mix the flour, salt, paprika, pepper, and garlic powder in a gallon-sized ziploc bag.
- Add the chicken to the flour mixture. “Shake” or move the chicken around so that each tender is well coated with the flour mixture.
- Once butter is melted, remove pan from the oven.
- Place the chicken tenders in the pan, in a single layer.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and turn the chicken tenders over.
- Cook another 15 minutes.
This recipe was modified from here.