This quick and easy dessert is delicious and has NO added sugar! Top with berries, nuts or chocolate chips, if desired.
I love desserts that are sweetened with fruit instead of extra sugar! Here are some more fruit-sweetened recipes for you to try:
Time: 10 minutes + 1 hour to chill
- 1 C walnuts
- 1 C rolled oats
- 14 pitted deglet noor dates
- 12 pitted deglet noor dates
- 1 1/2 C peanut butter
- 1 1/2 C milk (use almond milk for vegan)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- In a blender or food processor, process the crust ingredients until a crust-like consistency is reached. If the crust mixture is dry, add 1-2 tbsp of water.
- Press the crust into an 8×8 pan.
- For the filling, process the dates using your blender or food processor.
- Add the remaining filling ingredients to the food processor and blend until smooth.
- If desired, top with fruit, nuts or chocolate chips.
- Chill in the freezer for one hour before serving.
Click on the pink square to see more healthy dessert recipes!