These easy-to-make muffins are fluffy, moist, nutritious, and DELICIOUS!
Looking for more grain-free recipes? I think you’ll enjoy these:
This recipe calls for pumpkin pie spice – if you don’t have this on hand, you can mix up your own from scratch.
I like to keep the sugar as low as possible in my recipes, but if you want these muffins to be a bit sweeter, try increasing the honey from 1/3C to 1/2C.
Grain-free Pumpkin Muffins
1/2 C coconut flour
3/4 C almond flour
2 Tbsp brown sugar (use coconut sugar for paleo)
1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 C vegetable oil (use coconut oil for paleo)
1/3 C honey
1/2 C pumpkin puree
2 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin liners.
3. In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, brown sugar, and salt.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
5. Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin cups.
6. Bake for 20-22 minutes, until the tops are lightly golden and a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out mostly clean.