We really love granola at our house! It’s delicious on its own and easy to customize by adding fruit or nuts.
Serving size: 1/2 C
Time: 30 minutes
5 C rolled oats
1/2 C cocoa
1/8 C brown sugar
1/2 t salt
1/2 C honey
1/2 C vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Combine oats, cocoa, brown sugar and salt.
- Add honey, vegetable oil and vanilla. Stir until everything is evenly mixed.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Spread the oat mixture evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 22-25minutes, stirring halfway through. For tips on cooking granola, go here.
- Once you remove this from the oven, be sure to stir it every few minutes while it cools – otherwise everything sticks together!
This recipe is adapted from here.