Easy, delicious peanut butter granola! Customize it by adding your favorite fruit or nuts.
Serving size: 1/2 C
Time: 30 minutes
4 C rolled oats
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 C honey
1/2 C peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Combine the oats, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine the honey and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir the honey and peanut butter, and then heat for another minute. Continue until the honey and peanut butter are soft and well-combined.
- Add peanut butter/honey mixture to the oat mixture.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Cover a 9×13 baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Spread the oat mixture evenly over the aluminum foil.
- Cook for 22-25 minutes, stirring halfway through. For tips on cooking granola, go here.
* This recipe is modified from here.